DuraTherm® Cold Chain Packaging
Atlas Molded Products offers a variety of temperature-controlled molded polystyrene cold chain packaging solutions to protect your products within their required temperature range during transit. Designed for a wide variety of applications including life sciences, meal delivery services, beverage shippers, and temperature-sensitive shipments, DuraTherm® Cold Chain products effectively insulate and protect your products throughout the entire distribution process of shipping, handling, and storage conditions.
Our experienced and dedicated packaging team will work with you to select the most appropriate molded polystyrene packaging solution to meet your needs.
- Insulated Shipping Containers: Stock insulated shipping container sizes range from 6” L x 5” W x 4” H to 24” L x 17” W x 14” H, or custom-design insulated shipping containers can be designed specifically to your requirements.
- Box Liners: Box liners consist of 6 panels that are available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses. To optimize performance, box liners can be combined with refrigerant packs.
- Pallet Shippers: Pallet shippers offer both seasonal and universal temperature protection for full or half pallet configurations and can be customized to accommodate air transport.
- Specialty Products: Graphite polystyrene (GPS) offers the same benefits of DuraTherm with the added ability to reduce material thicknesses by up to 20% while maintaining the same thermal performance.
- Wine Shippers: An innovative tightening system minimizes movement, while bottom cushioning with robust chamfered edges, and increased wall thicknesses, provide the highest level of protection in the market. Atlas Molded Products also offers wine shippers in a variety of configurations to meet your needs.
16 manufacturing locations providing nationwide coverage
Variety of stock sizes ranging from 6"x5"x4" to 24"x17"x14"
Full range of assembly and kitting services available, reducing time and labor
In-house engineering to provide 3D modeling and prototyping
WHEN EVERY SHIPMENT COUNTS
Related Case Studies
This client is an international leader in temperature control packaging systems that has been at the forefront of innovation and product certainty for more than 20 years.
The clients objectives include establishing formalized processes for every business activity from product labeling to temperature-controlled, pack-out solutions and customer confidence.
From humble beginnings in trying times, The Furlough Cheesecake is an all-American success story.